Leco Glas Schönsee
LECO at a glance
The company LECO is a medium-sized glass and mirror manufacturer with approx. 90 employees. The company was established as far back as 1928 by Mr Heinz Lehmann in the Saxon area of Lommatzsch. The headquarters were moved only later – in 1962 – to Schönsee, Bavaria, where the independent family business is now successfully run by the fourth generation.
It is not only the owners who have shown loyalty to the company, but a large part of the employees show a close bond with it and have stayed faithful to LECO.
This makes it possible to run a company like this successfully over many decades.
The company LECO was established in 1928 in Lommatzsch in Saxony by Mr Heinz Lehmann,
where the production of vanity mirrors, magnifying glasses and lenses
lay the basis for future business.
In 1962 the company moved to their current address at Schönsee.
At the same time, the manufacture of hall mirrors was added to the production programme.
Expansion into the automotive industry
LECO managed entry into the automotive industry as early as 1970 already with the manufacture of
sun visors and exterior mirrors.
A further milestone
Another milestone was reached in 1990, when the family company succeeded in entering the furniture and
sanitary ware market.
Introduction ISO 9001
A step towards future orientation and introduction of a quality management system
that would meet the highest demands of our customers in future. (ISO 9001)
An environmentally conscious company
A water treatment system was installed in 2008 to meet environmental concerns.
In 2020 we got certification for our know-how in the area of glass and mirror glueing. (Certification by TÜV-Rheinland)
phone: +49 (0) 96 74 / 92 44 4-0
– IMPRINT – | – PRIVACY – | – DELIVERY & PAYMENT TERMS – | – CONTACT –